Marketing & Communications
KOP-BID promotes King of Prussia as a competitive business location, a major hospitality and tourism destination and a community of unparalleled dining and retail amenities.
- Annual Signature Event: Save the date for the 2nd Annual King of Prussia Beerfest Royale, Thursday, October 3rd and Saturday, October 5th, 2013. The two-day festival features your favorite craft and international beer in two tents with live music and a central beer garden filled with King of Prussia’s finest restaurants. It was an extremely successful event and fundraiser for the BID. We are looking forward to Beerfest Royale 2013!
- Business Ad Campaign: Continuing a successful print and online ad campaign that highlights commercial office and business in King of Prussia. The ad is aimed at thanking new companies that move to King of Prussia and those that have renewed their leases to remain in KOP. The ad runs quarterly in major print and online publications around the Philadelphia Region.
- IM KOP Awareness Campaign: KOP-BID is working with KOP-based Lorel Marketing Group to create a sense of identity for King of Prussia through strategic print and online advertising utilizing the IM KOP brand.
- KOPerks: Free for both consumers and businesses, this iniative is aimed at promoting KOP businesses while providing consumers great deals and discounts at their favorite KOP restaurants, shops, hotels, and attractions. Sign up for the deals and discounts HERE and become a featured business HERE.
- Mobile Application: Launched VisitKOP for King of Prussia visitors, residents and employees helps users navigate the numerous shopping, dining and hospitality options, as well as highlight the attractions and events happening within the District. Click HERE to download the app today for your iPhone or Android!
- Committee Chairman: Skip Kunda, Kunda Beverage
- Committee Vice Chair: Kiara Greenidge, Hersha Hotels
- Craig Bradley, Willner Properties
- Clint Cochran, Kravco Co.
- Maureen Farrell, GVF TMA
- Jeanne Gray, GSK
- Vanessa Hantman, Keystone Property Group
- Maurya Joyce, The BEST WESTERN PLUS- The Inn at King of Prussia
- Dale Kline
- Tien-Yueh Bosma Kubach, RWK Enterprises, Inc.
- Renee Simons, Hampton Inn King of Prussia
- Kathy Smith, Simon Property Group
- Wendy Sutowski, Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Mark Zimmerman, Valley Forge Convention & Visitors Bureau
King of Prussia Beerfest Royale 2012 was a huge success drawing more than 2,300 people to King of Prussia over two days!
New IM KOP awareness campaign for King of Prussia.